- Get a 50% Course Subsidy for this programme* (for Singaporeans only).
Get in-depth industry insights and understand the latest business trends impacting the Southeast Asian market.
Build a solid network of business contacts in the region that can support your overseas expansion.
- Be a part of the programme's alumni of Singapore business leaders; providing you with the opportunity to learn from, and share knowledge, relating to the unique business environments and cultures of Southeast Asian markets.
*Refer to "Critical Information" for more details.
- A Singaporean business leader who is interested in learning about leadership styles and managing cross-border teams.
You need to:
- Go through 2 structured modules in this programme that will provide you with a good balance between knowledge acquisition and application.
Programme fee: S$9,980.
Module 1 (Singapore):
- Introduction to megatrends and human capital in ASEAN countries.
- Identifying growth and transformation opportunities.
- Championing a corporate brand for your organisation.
Module 2 (Market immersion in a Southeast Asia country):
- Developing an understanding of the different business cultures and leadership styles in key ASEAN markets.
- Interacting with local authorities at company visits, networking dinners and panel discussions.
- Networking opportunities with leaders from both the private and public sectors of the ASEAN region.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.