- Mutually and globally recognised reports and certificates issued by an accredited Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) or equivalent will allow smooth transporting of goods between countries.
- Helps to reduces barriers to trade by allowing goods and services to move freely across borders without the need for further testing, inspection or certification by the importing country.
- The Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) has signed 16 MRAs, providing Singaporean companies easier access to over 90 economies, including China, India, Indonesia and the United States.
- A Singaporean company or Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to export goods to overseas markets.
You need to:
- Be registered and incorporated in Singapore.
The SAC is a signatory to MRAs with the following organisations:
- International Accreditation Forum (IAF),
- International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC),
- Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC),
- Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (PAC),
- Asia-Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC),
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD),
- For Good Laboratory Practice Compliance Programme.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market