- This workshop will last for 3 to 5 days, allowing individuals to gain a deeper understanding of the country-specific laws and regulations in areas such as Finance and Manpower;
- S$5,000 monetary award from SkillsFuture Study Award for International training* can be used to cover out-of-pocket expenses.
*Refer to "Critical Information" for more details.
- A Singaporean employee with minimum 3 years of working experience.
You need to:
- Be keen to develop and deepen overseas market knowledge;
- Have a good track record of self-development;
- Participate in a course relevant to your current corporate role/future role;
- Ensure that you have not received any SkillsFuture Study Awards previously.
- Only eligible Singaporeans interested in training for international job opportunities;
- Singaporean Citizens who have successfully applied for the SkillsFuture Study Award previously will not be able to receive another award.
We partner with the following organisations for this workshop:
- Human Capital Singapore (HCS);
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP);
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF);
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce (SCCCI).
What to expect when applying