Up to 80% of funding support is provided from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022.
- A Singaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to continue your digitalisation and productivity upgrading efforts.
You need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Have a least 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only);
- Purchase/lease/subscribe the IT solution(s) or equipment(s) to be used in Singapore.
What is covered:
- Sector-specific solutions1 including retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries.
- Solutions that cut across industries such as customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
- COVID-19 business continuity solutions include online collaboration tools, virtual meeting and telephony tools, queue management systems, and temperature screening solutions.
1. These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG), National Environmental Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot here.
- Visit Tech Depot on SME Portal to access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor;
For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) using a CorpPass1 account.
1. No CorpPass Account? Refer to the CorpPass guide for instructions on setting up an account.
- Quotation from pre-approved vendor;
- Completed application form on BGP.