1. Enterprise Singapore (ESG) co-shares 50% of loan default risks with Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) in the event that the company is unable to pay the loan.
- A Singaporean SME seeking venture debt financing.
You need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Have at least 30% local shareholding;
- Have a group annual sales of up to S$100 million or have up to 200 employees.
Scope of work can cover:
- Working Capital
- Asset Financing
- Project Financing
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
The following will be determined by PFIs:
- Interest rates
- Repayment structures
- Warrant structures (Warrants will be required).
Note: This programme has been extended for another 3 years from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2021.
- Ensure your business qualifies for the loan;
- Consult any of the Participating Financial Institutions for advice and assistance;
- Meet the financial institution with these supporting documents*.
- Approach and submit the necessary supporting documents to any of the Participating Financial Institution (PFI);
- PFIs will evaluate the application under the Loan Scheme, which is subject to the individual PFI's credit assessment;
- Processing of the application(s) may take 3 weeks or more, depending on factors such as the size of the loan.
- After successful application, you will receive funds from the PFI;
- Repayment typically starts 1 month after disbursement of the loan;
- Please make repayments on time.
*Refer to "Documents you will need for your application" for details.
- Business profile from ACRA,
- Audited accounts or certified financial statements,
- Bank statements,
- Personal income tax assessment of owners and directors,
- Other documents as required by your banker or financial institution