- A Singaporean SMEs looking to adopt Tech solutions.
You need to:
- Be registered and incorporated in Singapore.
Solutions developed and/or are pre-qualified will get funding support from:
- The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR);
- Info communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA); and
- Enterprise Singapore (ESG).
- Visit Tech Depot on the SME Portal to access a list of the supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
For equipment: Source for the relevant equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) using a CorpPass1 account on the portal.
1. No CorpPass Account? Refer to the CorpPass guide for instructions on setting up an account.
- Quotations from pre-approved vendor;
- Filled out application on BGP.
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market