- 70% subsidy of out-of-pocket training expenses, capped at $10,000 per eligible company.
- Provided on top of existing government course fee subsidies, in addition to the sector-specific grant cap for the PSG pre-scoped productivity solutions.
- A Singaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking for funding to upskill your employees in areas that will help enhance business competitiveness.
You need to:
- Be a Singapore-registered company that has at least one approved Productivity Solutions Grant project.
- Had qualified for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) and accepted the Letter of Offer for your PSG application;
- A training plan to be submitted which includes selecting courses from an approved list for your sector.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes
SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes (WSPs) provide opportunities for Singaporeans to pursue a work-study pathway at different levels, spanning from Diploma to Degree levels. These programmes closely interconnect theory and practice, through a combination of institutional learning and structured on-the-job training. They provide a training modality with a direct nexus with industry, and benefit individuals who prefer more hands-on and skills-based learning.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.