Support of up to 70%, capped at $50,000 per management associate annually for:
- Monthly basic salary, including 13-month Annual Wage Supplement;
- Overseas package such as Cost of Living Allowance, Accommodation, Airfare and Pre-trip administrative costs (e.g. visa application, travel insurance).
- A Singapore enterprise looking to train young Singaporeans* to deepen in-market knowledge and gain overseas exposure opportunities.
You need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding;
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the internship;
- Possess sound Human Resource processes and be committed towards talent development.
*Refer to "Critical Information" for more details.
- For fresh graduates or existing employees in the company with no more than 3 years of work experience and
- Focuses on overseas work placements in Southeast Asia, China and India.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.