- Up to 70% eligible expenses funding support for companies that participated in the same trade fair no more than 3 times.
- Up to 50% funding support for companies that participated in the same trade fair more than 3 times.
Note: The counting of participation in trade fairs starts from 1 April 2018.
- A Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to promote themselves in overseas markets through trade shows or missions.
You need to:
- Be registered and incorporated in Singapore;
- Have at least 3 of core business functions in Singapore*.
- Fulfill the necessary criteria* to qualify for LEAD IFM (For TAC only).
Refer to "Critical Information" for more details.
Core business functions includes:
- Market development and planning;
- Logistics and shipping management;
- Research and development and design functions;
- Manufacturing and other value-added activity;
- Business and investment planning;
- Banking, financial and treasury functions.
TAC's qualifying criteria:
- Registered with Registry of Societies (ROS) or Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA);
- Defined as a non-profit organisation1;
- Has a secretariat2 with adequate staff, financial resources and experience to recruit and organise the proposed activities;
- Responsible for all expenses related to the activity and seek reimbursement for eligible expenses from Enterprise Singapore on behalf of participating companies.
Double Tax Deduction for Internationalisation Scheme (DTDi):
- Eligible for companies participating in LEAD IFM supported missions or international trade fairs;
- Eligible only for expenses not covered by LEAD IFM (e.g. travel and accomodation) for up to two representatives per company.
1. A TAC will not be eligible for LEAD IFM once it is privatised. Please inform Enterprise Singapore if there are changes to your organisation or status.
2. TACs which outsource their secretariat service may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
From 1 October 2019, TACs can apply for LEAD IFM funding.
For more details about the program: LEAD IFM
For more details about the supported events: LEAD IFM Events
For more details about the DTDi: Double Tax Deduction for Internationalisation (DTDi)