- Up to 70% eligible expenses funding support for companies that participated in the same trade fair no more than 3 times.
- Up to 50% funding support for companies that participated in the same trade fair more than 3 times.
Note: The counting of participation in trade fairs starts from 1 April 2018.
- A Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to promote themselves in overseas markets through trade shows or missions.
You need to:
- Be registered and incorporated in Singapore;
- Have at least 3 of core business functions in Singapore*.
- Fulfill the necessary criteria* to qualify for LEAD IFM (For TAC only).
Refer to "Critical Information" for more details.
Core business functions includes:
- Market development and planning;
- Logistics and shipping management;
- Research and development and design functions;
- Manufacturing and other value-added activity;
- Business and investment planning;
- Banking, financial and treasury functions.
TAC's qualifying criteria:
- Registered with Registry of Societies (ROS) or Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA);
- Defined as a non-profit organisation1;
- Has a secretariat2 with adequate staff, financial resources and experience to recruit and organise the proposed activities;
- Responsible for all expenses related to the activity and seek reimbursement for eligible expenses from Enterprise Singapore on behalf of participating companies.
Double Tax Deduction for Internationalisation Scheme (DTDi):
- Eligible for companies participating in LEAD IFM supported missions or international trade fairs;
- Eligible only for expenses not covered by LEAD IFM (e.g. travel and accomodation) for up to two representatives per company.
1. A TAC will not be eligible for LEAD IFM once it is privatised. Please inform Enterprise Singapore if there are changes to your organisation or status.
2. TACs which outsource their secretariat service may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
From 1 October 2019, TACs can apply for LEAD IFM funding.
For more details about the program: LEAD IFM
For more details about the supported events: LEAD IFM Events
For more details about the DTDi: Double Tax Deduction for Internationalisation (DTDi)
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.