Back to all programmes
WSG-official-website

SGUnited Traineeships Programme

This programme allows organisations to gain access to a pool of fresh talent and recruit experienced trainees.

Tags:

Benefits

The Government will fund up to 80% of the training allowance, while the host organisation funds the remaining 20% for the programme duration. The monthly training allowance provided to each trainee may vary depending on the Traineeship Scope, based on the traineeship requirements as below.


For Traineeships commencing before 1 April 2021

Estimated Monthly Training Allowance:

  • University degree or above: $1,800 - $2,500
  • Polytechnic diploma or professional qualifications: $1,300 - $1,800
  • ITE or equivalent: $1,100 - $1,500


For Traineeships commencing from 1 April 2021 onwards

Estimated Monthly Training Allowance:

  • University degree or above: $1,800 - $2,500
  • Polytechnic diploma or professional qualifications: $1,700 - $2,100
  • ITE or equivalent: $1,600 - $1,800



Note: The revised training allowance rates, will apply for new traineeships approved to commence from 1 April 2021 onwards.

Eligibility

You are:

  • Registered or incorporated in Singapore

 

You need to:

  • Offer traineeships lasting up to 6 months (Traineeship must commence by 31st March 2022).

  • Provide clear Traineeship Descriptions and Development Plans that would provide trainees with meaningful developmental opportunities during the traineeship period, subject to approval by the appointed programme manager, Singapore Business Federation (SBF).

  • Co-fund 20% of the training allowance for the duration of the traineeship.

 

What to expect when applying
 Organisations interested to be Host Organisations can fill up this Interest Form.