Back to all programmes
Workforce logo

SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Attachments for Host Organisations

This programme supports companies in taking on mid-career individuals on attachments by co-funding the training allowance.

Tags:

Benefits

The Government will fund up to 80% / 90% of the training allowance, while the host organisation funds the remaining 10% / 20% for the programme duration. The monthly training allowance provided may vary depending on the scope of the attachment.


For Attachments commencing before 1 April 2021

  • Monthly Training Allowance: $1,400 - $3,000
  • Government Funding: Up to 80% of the training allowance


For Attachments commencing from 1 April 2021 onwards

Standard Rate (SCs/PRs below the age of 40)

  • Monthly Training Allowance: $1,600 - $3,000
  • Government Funding: Up to 80% of the training allowance

Enhanced Rate (SCs/PRs aged 40 and above)

  • Monthly Training Allowance: $1,800 - $3,800
  • Government Funding: Up to 90% of the training allowance
Eligibility

You are:

 

  • Registered or incorporated in Singapore

 

 

You need to:

 

  • Offer attachments lasting up to 6 months (attachments must commence by 31st March 2022).

  • Provide clear attachment descriptions and development plans that would provide mid-career individuals with meaningful developmental opportunities during the attachment period, subject to approval by the appointed programme manager.

  • Co-fund up to 20% of the training allowance for the duration of the attachment. 

 

 

Host organisations can only take on Singaporeans and Permanent Residents for this programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for SGUnited Traineeships instead1.


1The SGUnited Traineeships Programme is open to fresh graduates who:

  • Graduated in calendar year 2019 to 2021 (both years inclusive) from ITE, Polytechnics, Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
  • Graduated from above institutions and completed National Service between 2019 to 2021 (both years inclusive).

 


 

What to expect when applying
Organisations interested to be host organisations can fill up this Interest Form.

Can't find what you're looking for?
Reach out to us with your enquiry