Loan type and supportable areas related to green initiatives:
- A business entity that is registered and physically present in Singapore.
You need to:
- Have at least 30% local equity held directly or indirectly by Singaporean(s) and/or Singapore PR(s), determined by the ultimate individual ownership
- Have Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$500 million1 and
- Meet the criteria in both Qualifying Green Sectors & Activities and Qualifying Borrower Types for EFS-Green.
*Refer to "Critical Information" for more details.
1. Annual sales turnover and employment size is computed on a group basis.
ESG risk share is at 70%.
The borrower is responsible to repay 100% of the loan amount. When defaults occur, the Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) are obligated to follow their standard commercial recovery procedure, including the realisation of security, before they can make a claim against Enterprise Singapore for the unrecovered amount in proportion to the risk-share.
Borrower Group consists of the following:
- Borrower; and
- Corporate shareholders holding more than 50% at all levels up; and
- Subsidiaries where the Applicant company holds more than 50% shareholdings and subsequent subsidiaries at all levels down
- Subsidiaries where the Applicant’s Ultimate Parent Company holds more than 50% shareholdings and their subsidiaries at all levels down
Interested enterprises may approach any of the following Partner Financial Institutions to apply for the loan with the required supporting documents (subject to banks’ credit approval).
List of Participating Financial Institutions can be found here.
Loans under the scheme to be classified as a Green Loan as assessed by the partner FIs in accordance to their Green and Sustainable Financing Frameworks.
For application details and instructions on how to compile all required supporting documents for submission, click here.
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market