- A working TV set;
- No pay TV subscription or integrated television (IDTV; i.e. TV with built-in DVB-T2 digital tuner);
- At least one Singapore household member; and
- For economically active households
Monthly household income* of $1,900 or below, or
monthly household income per household member# of $600 or below;
For households with no income
Annual Value (AV)^ of residence of $13,000 or below.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY:
- If you meet the above criteria AND stay in a one or two-room HDB rental flat or receive public assistance from ComCare**, CHAS^^ or self-help groups (CDAC, SINDA, Yayasan MENDAKI, Sikh Welfare Council), as you will be automatically included in the scheme.
- When your estate can receive Digital TV, IMDA will send a notification letter to you with information on how you can obtain the Assistance Scheme package.
Each eligible household is entitled to one Assistance Scheme package.
*Monthly household income is the total monthly income of family members living at the same address. Monthly income refers to your basic income, overtime pay, allowances, cash awards, commissions and bonuses.
#Monthly household income per person is the monthly household income divided by the total number of family members living at the same address, including children.
^Annual value (AV) is the estimated annual rent of your home if it is rented out. The AV of most HDB flats is ≤ $13,000. You can check the annual value of your home from your property tax bill or from myTax Portal at www.IRAS.gov.sg.
**Active ComCare recipients provided by the Ministry of Social and Family Development to IMDA on the first day of every month.
^^Refers to CHAS Blue Card holders who qualified under the CHAS criteria of household with no income and the Annual Value (AV) of their residence as reflected on their NRIC is $13,000 and below.