- Get a 50% Course Subsidy for this programme* (for Singaporeans only).
- Get in-depth industry insights and understand the latest business trends impacting the Southeast Asian market.
- Build a solid network of business contacts in the region that can support your overseas expansion.
- Be a part of the programme's alumni of Singapore business leaders; providing you with the opportunity to learn from, and share knowledge, relating to the unique business environments and cultures of Southeast Asian markets.
*Refer to "Critical Information" for more details.
- A Singaporean business leader who is interested in learning about leadership styles and managing cross-border teams.
You need to:
- Go through 2 structured modules in this programme that will provide you with a good balance between knowledge acquisition and application.
Programme fee: S$12,800.
Module 1 (Singapore):
- Introduction to megatrends and human capital in ASEAN countries.
- Identifying growth and transformation opportunities.
- Championing a corporate brand for your organisation.
Module 2 (Market immersion in a Southeast Asia country):
- Developing an understanding of the different business cultures and leadership styles in key ASEAN markets.
- Interacting with local authorities at company visits, networking dinners and panel discussions.
- Networking opportunities with leaders from both the private and public sectors of the ASEAN region.