- Receiving assistance in developing and testing technology
- Access to laboratory facilities
- Available consultancy and training courses for the company
- An SME looking to innovate.
You need to:
- Be registered and incorporated in Singapore.
- The eight centres are set up in partnership with selected polytechnics and research institutes.
- Each centre is a one-stop hub which specialises in a specific industry.
- The 8 COIs covers the following:
1. Complementary Health Products;
2. Electronics and IoT;
3. Supply Chain Mangement;
4. Environmental and Water Technology;
6. Marine and Offshore Technology;
7. Materials; and
8. Precision Engineering.
Plug and Play Network - Market Study and Consultation
As part of the Plug and Play network, this program provides in-depth market information or advice from industry experts on business strategies in chosen markets (e.g China, India, Southeast Asia or Middle East).
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.