- Mutually and globally recognised reports and certificates issued by an accredited Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) or equivalent will allow smooth transporting of goods between countries.
- Helps to reduces barriers to trade by allowing goods and services to move freely across borders without the need for further testing, inspection or certification by the importing country.
- The Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) has signed 16 MRAs, providing Singaporean companies easier access to over 90 economies, including China, India, Indonesia and the United States.
- A Singaporean company or Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to export goods to overseas markets.
You need to:
- Be registered and incorporated in Singapore.
The SAC is a signatory to MRAs with the following organisations:
- International Accreditation Forum (IAF),
- International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC),
- Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC),
- Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (PAC),
- Asia-Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC),
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD),
- For Good Laboratory Practice Compliance Programme.
What to expect when applying
To apply for accreditation from SAC, click here or click on the "Apply Now" button below.