Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Support of up to 70% of qualified costs
Non-SMEs: Support of up to 50% of qualified costs
- A Singapore registered Multinational Corporation (MNC); or
- A Small and Medium Enterprise (SME).
You need to:
- Have clear capabilities beyond those of the other participating companies in the project,
- Help participating companies in a manner that is beyond its normal commercial interests,
- Refrain from selling your product(s) or service(s) to the smaller firms through the projects, and
- Include a majority of Singaporean enterprises, even if you may be a foreign company leading the collaboration.
Note: The above is for the Lead Enterprise in any project(s) under the PACT programme.
- PACT projects should be driven by a Lead Enterprise that is a Singapore-registered MNC or SME.
Scope of work can cover:
- Supplier/Partner Development:
A Lead Enterprise helps existing/new suppliers upgrade their technology capabilities to improve the quality of the supply chain.
A Lead Enterprise helps to co-develop and test an innovative product from its smaller supplier.
- Knowledge Transfer:
A Lead Enterprise develops a coaching programme to help its smaller distributors improve their cash flow management skills.
- Alliances or Consortium:
A Lead Enterprise forms an alliance with smaller firms so as to jointly pursue new international projects. The smaller firms in the alliance benefit by gaining access to customers/contracts.
- Shared Resources:
A Lead Enterprise pools common resources with smaller firms to achieve economies of scale and/or engage in shared marketing efforts.