Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Support of up to 70% of qualified costs
Non-SMEs: Support of up to 50% of qualified costs
- A Singapore registered Multinational Corporation (MNC); or
- A Small and Medium Enterprise (SME).
You need to:
- Have clear capabilities beyond those of the other participating companies in the project,
- Help participating companies in a manner that is beyond its normal commercial interests,
- Refrain from selling your product(s) or service(s) to the smaller firms through the projects, and
- Include a majority of Singaporean enterprises, even if you may be a foreign company leading the collaboration.
Note: The above is for the Lead Enterprise in any project(s) under the PACT programme.
- PACT projects should be driven by a Lead Enterprise that is a Singapore-registered MNC or SME.
Scope of work can cover:
- Supplier/Partner Development:
A Lead Enterprise helps existing/new suppliers upgrade their technology capabilities to improve the quality of the supply chain.
A Lead Enterprise helps to co-develop and test an innovative product from its smaller supplier.
- Knowledge Transfer:
A Lead Enterprise develops a coaching programme to help its smaller distributors improve their cash flow management skills.
- Alliances or Consortium:
A Lead Enterprise forms an alliance with smaller firms so as to jointly pursue new international projects. The smaller firms in the alliance benefit by gaining access to customers/contracts.
- Shared Resources:
A Lead Enterprise pools common resources with smaller firms to achieve economies of scale and/or engage in shared marketing efforts.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.