To offset the cost of training mid-career professionals, funding support for the following qualified items will be provided:
- Monthly salary for trainees;
- Training fees for local / overseas training;
- Overseas attachment
- A Singapore registered company.
- An employer of ICT professionals for tech job roles in demand by the industry.
You need to:
- Commit to hire local workers aged 40 and above and have the appropriate resources to reskill and upskill them throughout the training duration.
- Identify training job roles, develop structured training plans that are aligned to the Skills Framework for ICT, provide support structures within work environment, and propose post-training arrangements plans for the trainees after the end of the training duration.
- Co-fund the cost of the training programme, which include monthly salaries, training fees for local and/or overseas training, and overseas attachment.
What to expect when applying
To apply, you can email here for more information or click on the "Apply Now" button below.