The Tech Immersion and Placement Programme (TIPP) is a professional conversion programme that aims to convert non-ICT professionals into industry-ready ICT professionals. They will be required to find placement in tech job roles, after undergoing a short intensive and immersive training programme delivered by industry practitioners.
Through the immersive IT training courses offered in Singapore, trainees will build an impressive portfolio of ICT projects. They also get to interact with leading experts in the respective fields to help them prepare for roles in the ICT industry such as web developers, user experience designers, and data analysts.
These immersive IT training courses help them build an impressive portfolio, create opportunities to network with leading experts in the respective fields, and prepare them for exciting roles in the ICT industry such as web developers, agile software developers, mobile app developers, user experience designers, and data analysts.
Individuals qualified for the courses supported under the Tech Immersion and Placement programme (TIPP) will enjoy a subsidised programme fee, thanks to training grants available in Singapore.
Who can apply?
This immersion programme applies to individuals looking to enhance their tech capabilities and companies looking to collaborate with IMDA on offering relevant training and coaching programmes.
- Singaporeans who are non-ICT professionals and are interested in switching to ICT job roles.
Interested applicants may find out more information about the qualifying criteria, course curriculum, enrolment procedures, conditions of subsidy, and job placement opportunities with the Training Partners that are listed below.
- Singapore registered Institute of Higher Learning (IHL); or
- Private Education Institution (PEI) with a valid Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF) registered with the Council of Private Education (CPE) for the duration of the project qualifying period.
Infocomm Media inspires success
- Data Science Immersive (DSI)
- Digital Marketing Immersive (DMI)
- User Experience Design Immersive (UXDI)
- Software Engineering Immersive (SDI)
Le Wagon (SEA Coding Academy)
- Certificate in Web Development
- Certificate in Web Development - Part Time
- Certificate in Data Science
- Certificate in Data Science - Part Time
Hire industry-ready ICT professionals for entry-level tech roles.
- What it does
Allows companies to recruit from a pool of trained ICT professionals who have undergone 3 to 4 months of immersive bootcamp-like training in the areas of data science, software development, user experience design, and digital marketing.
These professionals are ready to take on in-demand entry-level tech roles such as agile software developer, mobile app developer, user experience designer, and data analyst.
- What you get
Access to a pool of industry-ready, entry-level ICT professionals to meet your hiring needs.