- Groom and retain suitable talent with the relevant skills and aptitude to meet the needs of your company.
- Up to $15,000 grant per individual placed in the SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes to cover the costs of developing and providing on-the-job training (Terms and Conditions apply) (currently applicable only for Work-Study Diploma; Work-Study Post Diploma; and Work-Study Certificate).
- A company, society and non-profit organisation that is registered or incorporated in Singapore.
The SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes range from 1 year to 4 years, depending on the level of study, sector, job and training requirements. They connect employers with fresh graduates1 from Diploma to Post-Graduate and Degree levels offered by the IHLs and private providers appointed by SSG as well as the industry.
Participants will undergo the following with your company:
- Structured on-the-job training;
- Structured career development pathways;
- Mentorship and guidance.
1. Within 3 years of graduation or Operationally Ready Date for National Servicemen.