Build an optimized project with Unity best practices and leverage on more advanced features.
- Create a Mecanim state machine to transit between difference animation states
- Create simple animation in Unity
- Use object pooling for optimization
Who should attend?
All - Enhancing the understanding of Unity applies to all industries
2 - Intermediate
- A laptop with Unity Engine 2019.1.8f1 pre-installed.
- To attend the workshop, a valid pass is required.
- No fee will be imposed on the attendees, a no show would mean you will not be assigned a valid pass for subsequent workshops (to attend, you can try to do a walk in for subsequent workshops and will be accepted if there are vacancies).
- Walk-ins will only be accepted if we have any last minute dropouts (do note that participation is not guaranteed while a wait outside the venue of at least 30 mins is expected), do note that participation is not guaranteed unless with a valid pass. If we have a full turnout, we apologize that any walk-ins will be rejected.
- As this is a workshop series in partnership with IMDA, priority will be given to those living in Singapore.
If your plans change after you register or you are otherwise unable to attend, please be kind to your fellow creators by sending us a quick heads up at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make your seat available for the next person.
Thank you in advance for helping us make the most of this workshop!