IMDA is currently accepting applications for incubation support at PIXEL
IMDA is currently accepting applications for incubation support at PIXEL. This call is targeted at companies and project teams who are developing games for entertainment or serious games, or product/services for game developers.
Successful applicants will benefit from up to 12 months’ access to incubation space, production and fabrication facilities and equipment, mentors and green-lane access to PIXEL’s programmes, including workshops, seminars, networking sessions as well as profiling through various IMDA platforms.
Eligibility and Evaluation
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have a project team of 3 to 6 for incubation
- Have at least 30% local ownership (Singapore Citizen or PR)
- Working on a game or innovative product or solution for game developers
Applicants will be evaluated based on:
- Innovativeness, Game Concept and Tech-Media Convergence
- Strength of Team and Track Record
- Project Commercialisation Potential
- Fit with PIXEL’s community
- Fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com by 15 March 2019, 1200hrs
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch to an evaluation panel on Week 3, March 2019
Be a Part of PIXEL's community today!