Who is this for?
• Tech and media organisations based in Singapore
• Those looking at building digital applications
• Those interested to learn the basics of human-centric design thinking, principles and process
• Those in a product development or innovation role, looking for approaches to define user-oriented products
What is this about?
Design Thinking is now at the centre of many products development and organisation innovation strategy.
In this workshop you will be able to learn Design Thinking principles and techniques, and to practice with hands on activities. By focusing on the Empathy step you will also gain a better understanding of digital products users!
Why innovation! is a Digital Transformation Accelerator focusing on Business Innovation, Agile Adoption and People-centric Design. We are Innovation & Organisation Change Management Experts, ready to support you in Singapore, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
2.00pm – Introduction and warm-up
- Why innovation! presentation and training agenda
- Warm-up activity
2.30pm – Design Thinking essentials
- Principles & Mindset
- The 5 steps: Empathy, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test
3.15pm – Challenge: How might we create better Digital Applications?
- Use Case presentation and workshop rules
- Prepare and conduct interview
4.00pm – Break
4.15pm – Challenge (continue)
- Insights categorization
- Persona definition
- Empathy Map
- Refined problem statement
- Group sharing
5.30pm – Learnings and Q&A
6pm – End of the training
Click here to find out more about PIXEL’s Design Thinking programmes!