Explore technology to enhance our work, transport and lifestyle
Technology is changing the way we work, play and live. To keep yourself updated, join us at the Silver Infocomm Roadshow and Tech4Community to learn more about e-payment, government digital services and pick up useful digital skills for work and daily activities. Event is open to seniors and everyone who want to be digitally ready.
Tutorials @ Learning Island
Attend hourly tutorials over the two days to learn more about mobile e-payment apps, how technology can increase work productivity, how to protect yourself in the digital world, find our next job and keep up with tech trends in the digital economy.
What will you be learning?
Exciting Digital Showcase
Come and experience technology with a wide variety of digital showcases. Learn how to scan QR code to purchase snacks and leverage digital tools to find your next job, uncover the new trends at work and at play. Exciting exhibition to showcase on:
- Tools to help you increase productivity and relevancy at work
- Ways to market yourself to employers and find out how technology resources can help build up employability
- e-Payment apps to go cashless
- Life-learning skills to stay digitally updated and relevant
- The technology for home automation and how to build & operate your own smart home
- How technology is being used to track and monitor your health and what apps can help you lead a healthy and active lifestyle
- Various lifestyle apps to make you a Smart Citizen
For enquiries on Silver Infocomm Roadshow and Tech4Community, please call the IMDA hotline at 6377 3800.
(Hotline operates from Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm)