GoCloud supports local ICT SMEs to transform traditional software architecture and development practices to applications deployed and delivered as Cloud-Native applications using Microservices and DevOps, so that they can be more agile, flexible and scalable.
Service Providers appointed by IMDA will provide consultancy and training to equip development teams of ICT SMEs with digital capabilities in Cloud-Native, Microservices and DevOps. Additional coaching will also be provided to guide ICT SMEs who are keen to translate training into practice and embark on a hands-on project.
1 Support for up to 50% of service fees for completion of Step 1 and 3.
2 Support for up to 90% for CITREP endorsed courses; ICT SMEs who wish to undergo only training will still be eligible for CITREP funding for training but will not be eligible for the 50% support for Step 1 and 3.
- Singapore-Owned or Singapore-Based ICT SME*
- Have local technical resources to go through the capabilities upscaling with appointed Service Providers
- Owns the IP of the product or solution that they want to transform through the hands-on project
- Have positive net equity based on the latest financial statement
*ICT SME refers to the following:
- Business entities registered and operating in Singapore
- Singapore registered company that engages in Infocomm Technology (ICT) and related activities based on SSIC codes
- Minimum 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group annual sales turnover not more than $100 million OR Company’s Group employment size not more than 200 workers