Step 1 : Kick-start your initiative
Here are some of the things you should consider before getting started:
- Who are the people you are trying to help?
- What is the problem they are facing?
- What is the scope of the problem?
(How many are affected, how often, how frequent etc.)
- What are the existing solutions, if any?
To obtain the most accurate answers, you may consider the following two research methods:
- Primary research
Set up interviews, focus group discussions and surveys
- Secondary research
Gather data through the internet, public libraries, etc.
Step 2: Work out your project plan
Core project details
- Goals and objectives based on an achievable timeline.
- Who your customers or beneficiaries are?
- What your project methods will be?
- Who will be helping you with your project?
- List resources that you currently own that can be used for your project.
- List the resources you will require for the project.
- Facilities & equipment
Milestone plan for your project launch
- Put together a plan to launch your project.
- List all the relevant milestones. For example:
- Fund raising goals in 3 months.
- Number of onboarded partners in 3 months.
- Number of beneficiaries impacted.
Step 3: Let’s think about success
What does success for your project look like? What processes can be established to obtain feedback for the project?
- What are your feedback mechanics to figure out if the project is suitable for your intended audience?
- What are some performance indicators to look out for?
- What are your plans to rectify or address lagging performance indicators?
After receiving performance data, you also need to consider the following:
- Is there a need or capacity to scale up the programme?
- How can the project remain sustainable for the future?
- How can the project be adapted to suit the changing needs of the beneficiaries or the environment?
- Can this project be combined with similar initiatives in the future?
Seniors Go Digital
A programme that helps seniors stay engaged and informed by improving their digital capabilities.
- Click to show previous page
- Click to show next page