Donate to our cause
Support our cause by contributing to Digital for Life Fund.
Digital for Life Fund is established as the flagship fund under the Digital for Life movement. Your donation will go towards supporting activities to help Singaporeans access digital and keep pace with technological transformation.
All donations $10 or above are eligible for 250% tax deduction.
Call for Proposals
Are you looking to drive community initiatives to address the digital needs of Singaporeans? The Digital for Life Fund provides funding for digital inclusion projects and activities that help all Singaporeans embrace digital and enrich lives. Projects should focus on the following pillars of the Digital for Life movement:
- Digital Technology and Inclusion – Helping various societal groups appreciate how digital technologies enrich daily living. For example:
- Projects that support self-driven learning of digital abilities such as communicating, making transactions, and searching for information online, and that are designed for specifically for low-income families or groups who may only understand vernacular languages.
- Projects that empower those who may have been too busy with caregiving or other familial obligations to keep up with technological advancements.
- Digital Literacy and Wellness – Improving digital literacy amongst disadvantaged groups and promote good digital habits for online safety. For example:
- Projects that help parents understand the digital landscape, online trends and threats, and useful practices including those that help keep children safe online.
- Projects that educate youths on the dangers of engaging perpetrators of online sexual grooming, cyberbullying, online harassment, and false information dissemination; and the appropriate responses for such situations.
|Fund support amount||Up to 50% or 80% of qualified costs and capped at $20,000
||Up to 95% of qualified costs and capped at $500,000 per year
|Project duration||Up to 1 year||Up to 2 years|
January 2024 - March 2024
Results are estimated to be made known within 2 months after submission of application. It is recommended that projects should commence after award of funding.
1 May 2024 – 30 June 2024
Results will be made known in or after October 2023.
Please note that project funding will be tied to costs and deliverables that are incurred and achieved respectively after the award of the grant.
|Application Form||Download application form (601.74KB)||Download application form (1.15MB)|
|Submit application||Submit Online
|FAQ and resources
|| FAQ (147.89KB)
Tips on completing application form (1.26MB)
|Previously awarded projects||View Digital for Life Fund Projects||View our stories listing|
|Email for enquiries||OSFDR@imda.gov.sg