Have an idea on how to further strengthen Digital Readiness in the community? Our Singapore Fund for Digital Readiness provides funding of up to 80% of supported costs for your idea, subject to a maximum of $20,000 per project. Projects that merit higher funding will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Who can apply
- Group of individuals
- A group of at least two individuals (Singaporeans / Permanent Residents) who are 18 years and above, with the main applicant being a Singaporean who resides in Singapore
- A Not-for-Profit organisation that is a Public Company Limited by Guarantee with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), or Society registered with Registry of Societies (ROS), or Charitable Trust registered with the Commissioner of Charities (COC), or Co-Operative registered with the Registry of Co-operative Societies, or Trade Union registered with Registry of Trade Unions
- A Company that is registered with ACRA
When to apply
Application windows are open as follows:
- 15 March to 15 May
- 15 June to 15 August
- 15 September to 15 November
- 15 December to 15 February
How to apply
For enquiries, please write to email@example.com.