IMDA is calling for the submission of Proposals for the Public Service Media (PSM) Digital Partnership Fund aimed at supporting collaborations or partnerships between Singapore media companies and regional/international partners to produce compelling and innovative public service content for Singaporeans and audiences beyond.
Who Can Apply?
The PSM Digital Partnership Fund is open to Singapore-registered media companies (e.g. digital platform owners, production/media companies, broadcasters etc.) that meets the following requirements:
- Singapore registered company that engages in info-communications, media production and related activities; and
- Company is an adopter of the Tripartite Standard on the Procurement of Services from Media Freelancers (TS Media Freelancers)
Applicants may submit more than one application. Each submission should include the following:
- PSM Digital Partnership Fund Official Application Form
- Required Supporting Documents
- Supporting document to show that the Applicant is an adopter of the Tripartite Standard (TS Media Freelancers)
- Credit Assessment / Rating Report of the Applicant – To be procured from independent credit risk assessment agency and the report must be current and prepared within one year from the submission of this application and must indicate that the Applicant has at least sufficient sound financials to meet its normal obligations.
- Latest ACRA Business Profile Report of the Applicant
- Letter of Commitment from Digital Platform Partner to provide free local access of the proposed content in Singapore for at least six months on its identified platform(s)
- Letter of Commitment from Regional/International Partner to collaborate/co-invest in the production of the proposed project.
For more details, please refer to the PSM Digital Partnership Fund Submission Guidelines
- Submissions must be made using the PSM Digital Partnership Fund Official Application Form. In the event of multiple project proposals, one application form for each project should be completed and submitted
- Completed applications forms must be submitted together with all supporting documents via email to PSM_Submissions@imda.gov.sg with the following information in the email subject:
Email Subject: PSM Digital Partnership Fund Application by [Name of Company]
- All required supporting documents and materials must be submitted in PDF format only
- Total file size of each email submission is to be kept within maximum size of 2MB (including all supporting documents and materials
- Incomplete application forms and submissions will be disqualified
- The call for proposal would be open from 5 December 2018, 6.00pm to 31 March 2019.
- The deadline for all applications and email submission to reach IMDA is at 11:59pm on 31 March 2019. Submissions received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
Notification of Award
- Results will be published on the IMDA website by 30 June 2019. Only Applicants who have been successful in their applications will be notified via email.