For a copy of the RFP document, please download from the below links.
1. IMDA/FL/001/2017: Installation and Operation of Federated Lockers in the Housing Development Board Towns of Punggol and selected MRT Stations (File size: 7MB)
2. IMDA/FL/002/2017: Installation and Operation of Federated Lockers in the Housing Development Board Town Bukit Panjang and selected MRT Stations (File size: 7MB)
3. Corrigendum for IMDA/FL/001/2017 : Corrigendum for Punggol Town dated 30 Jan 2018 (File size: 10MB)
4. Corrigendum for IMDA/FL/002/2017 : Corrigendum for Bukit Panjang Town dated 30 Jan 2018 (File size: 11MB)
5. Corrigendum No 2 for IMDA/FL/001/2017: Corrigendum No 2 for Punggol Town dated 9 Feb 2018
6. Corrigendum No 2 for IMDA/FL/002/2017: Corrigendum No 2 for Bukit Panjang Town dated 9 Feb 2018
7. Submissions received for IMDA/FL/001/2017: Summary of submissions for Punggol Town as at 13 Feb 2018
8. Submissions received for IMDA/FL/002/2017: Summary of submissions for Bukit Panjang Town as at 13 Feb 2018
9. Results of IMDA/FL/001/2017: Results of Announcement
10. Results of IMDA/FL/002/2017: Results of Announcement
Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA), in collaboration with Housing Development Board (HDB) and Land Transport Authority (LTA), would like to invite you to participate in the following Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Installation and Operation of Federated Lockers.
This RFP is for a pilot period of 12 months with an option to extend for a further 12 months. The purpose of this pilot is to ascertain and assess the acceptance of parcel deliveries to locker stations in the HDB towns of Punggol and Bukit Panjang and selected MRT stations by industry players and consumers.
The pilot will also provide useful data and insights on the factors that affects sustainability including investment costs, utilisation rate, rental and locker usage charges. These insights will enable us to assess if we should proceed with a nation-wide implementation subsequently.
Address: 10 Pasir Panjang Road, #10-01, Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117438
(Level 10 - Tender Box 1 or 2)
Tender Box 1 - IMDA/FL/001/2017: Installation and Operation of Federated Lockers in the Housing Development Board Towns of Punggol and selected MRT Stations
Tender Box 2 - IMDA/FL/002/2017: Installation and Operation of Federated Lockers in the Housing Development Board Town Bukit Panjang and selected MRT Stations
Please approach the receptionist at Level 10 for assistance if you are unable to locate the Tender Boxes.
RFP Briefing, Site Visit and Clarifications
There will be a RFP briefing to all interested parties on 22 Dec 2017 at 4:00PM at the following venue:
Pixel Studio Seminar Room Level 2
10 Central Exchange Green
Interested parties are required to register their attendance with Heng Peng Seng by email (Federated_Lockers@imda.gov.sg) which must arrive before the briefing at 4.00PM on 22nd December 2017. Interested parties shall indicate the number (max 3) of people attending the briefing, their name and designations.
A site visit to the selected MRT Sites will be decided after the RFP briefing. The date for the site visit, if required, is tentatively on 29 Dec 2017 from 9:30AM to 5:30PM. The itinerary of the site survey will be made known after the RFP briefing on 22 Dec 2017 via email. Interested parties are required to register during the RFP briefing for the site visit.
If you have any queries, you may send them before 22 Dec 2017, so that we can address your queries to those present during the briefing, to the Federated Locker’s email address (Attention: Heng Peng Seng) Federated_Lockers@imda.gov.sg. Subsequently, any queries can be submitted to the same email address not later than seven (7) days before the closing date, per instructions in the RFPs.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.