As part of the move to simplify the grant application process, IMDA introduced the concept of pre-qualified infocomm packages supportable under iSPRINT. These bite-sized, ready-to-use solutions enable SMEs to start deploying IT into their operations quickly and easily.
The iSPRINT (Packaged Solutions) contains a list of solutions, both Off-The-Shelf and Pay-Per-Use that meet IMDA's prequalification requirements.
What does iSPRINT cover?
For the latest list of Intermediate/SaaS Packaged Solutions, click on the icon below
- With effect from 1 April 2015, iSPRINT will no longer support Basic Packaged Solutions. SMEs that meet the criteria can apply for other schemes such as IRAS’ Productivity and Innovation Credit (“PIC”).
For details on PIC, kindly visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/PIcredit.aspx.
- The ICT Solution Providers are committed to provide post-implementation support, in the form of email and / or phone support, from 9am to 6pm on Mondays to Fridays, except Public Holidays (for at least 3 months after date of implementation), for all packaged solutions under the list. For more information, please contact the respective ICT Solution Providers.
- Grant will be moderated based on:
- Whether SMEs have any existing software/ system that performs a similar set of functions as the Packaged Solution that SME purchased;
- Size of SME's operations, impact and complexity of project; and
- Benchmark against average cost for similar software/ system
Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure accuracy in this published list of packaged solutions, IMDA does not give any guarantee, undertaking or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspect of the information provided.
IMDA disclaims liability of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information in the published list of packaged solutions or any loss or damage, howsoever caused as a result of such use, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in the said list.
How Do I Qualify?
Your business must meet the following requirements to qualify for iSPRINT.
- You are a local SME with
- Company registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Minimum 30% local shareholding AND
- Company's Group annual sales turnover not more than S$100 million OR
Company's Group employment size not more than 200 workers
- You do not already own/ use any other solutions that you are going to adopt (i.e. accounting, payroll or POS solution).
How Do I Obtain Support?
It will not be necessary to submit business proposal and application form to apply for grant support when purchasing packaged solutions through the solution providers listed in the iSPRINT (Packaged Solutions). Please refer to the Step-by-Step guide on claiming for iSPRINT (Packaged Solutions).
The Application Process for Pre-Qualified Packaged Solutions
- Contact identified solutions provider and complete Self-Declaration Form for eligibility check
- Purchase and implement solution
- Submit claims with supporting documents