Pre-graduates on the programme will have opportunities to gain work experience by embarking on industry infocomm projects during their internship. They will also receive funding support for development of skillsets and technical competencies through attainment of industry certifications. To encourage experience and knowledge transfer, students will also be invited to interact with industry experts and attend infocomm seminars and events. The programme components include:
- Industry courses/certifications: Pre-graduates will receive funding support to take tech courses/certifications recommended by PSEIs or self-sourced by pre-graduates subjected to IDA's approval.
- Mentoring Sessions: IDA will invite experienced tech professionals to hold talks and share their experiences for pre-graduates on the programme.
- Local/Overseas Internships: Pre-graduates will have opportunities to work on industry infocomm projects. The programme also funds pre-graduates for overseas internship.
- Industry Networking Opportunities & Portfolio Showcase: Pre-graduates will receive invitations to networking sessions and events where they can showcase their completed projects. There will also be invitations to infocomm seminars/workshops held by IMDA, IMDA's partners and PSEIs.
Participation in the iPREP Programme is by-nomination and invitation only. Only current ICT pre-graduates, nominated by their PSEIs, will be invited to apply for the programme. The programme is open to Singapore Citizens.
This is a bond-free programme. Pre-graduates who fulfil the following will be given a performance incentive:
- Completed at least 1 course/certification as approved by IMDA; and
- Performed well in at least 1 infocomm-related internship stint.
For companies who are keen to participate in this programme by offering internship and mentorship opportunities to our iPREP students, please email Adrian at email@example.com for more details.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org