The DTV Starter Kit helps all Singaporean HDB households that do not subscribe to pay TV, continue to enjoy local free-to-air TV programmes after the analogue TV signals were switched off on 1 January 2019.
What does the DTV Starter Kit do?
The DTV Starter Kit helps Singaporean HDB households without pay TV service make a smooth transition to Digital TV. Eligible households will receive a letter from IMDA on the redemption options.
Each eligible household is entitled to one DTV Starter Kit.
|Redemption option before 1 Oct 2019||Redemption option from 1 Oct 2019|
1. Set-top box and antenna package from M1 inclusive of free delivery and installation; OR
2. $100 off qualifying DTV equipment from participating retail stores
1. Set-top box and antenna package from M1 inclusive of free delivery and installation
Note: DTV Starter Kit redemption will not be available after 31 Jan 2020.
Who is eligible?
Your household is eligible if you
- Stay in a HDB flat;
- Have at least one Singaporean household member;
- Do not have Singtel or StarHub pay TV service; and
- Have not redeemed a free package under IMDA’s previous Digital TV Assistance Scheme.
Can I apply?
For general and technical enquiries, please call Mediacorp at 6333 3888.
Operating hours: 8:30am to 11pm, Monday to Saturday (including public holidays)
Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.