The DTV Starter Kit helps all Singaporean HDB households that do not subscribe to pay TV, continue to enjoy local free-to-air TV programmes after the analogue TV signals were switched off on 1 January 2019.
What does the DTV Starter Kit do?
The DTV Starter Kit helps Singaporean HDB households without pay TV service make a smooth transition to Digital TV. Eligible households will receive a letter from IMDA on the redemption options.
Each eligible household is entitled to one DTV Starter Kit.
|Redemption option before 1 Oct 2019||Redemption option from 1 Oct 2019|
1. Set-top box and antenna package from M1 inclusive of free delivery and installation; OR
2. $100 off qualifying DTV equipment from participating retail stores
1. Set-top box and antenna package from M1 inclusive of free delivery and installation
Note: DTV Starter Kit redemption will not be available after 31 Jan 2020.
Who is eligible?
Your household is eligible if you
- Stay in a HDB flat;
- Have at least one Singaporean household member;
- Do not have Singtel or StarHub pay TV service; and
- Have not redeemed a free package under IMDA’s previous Digital TV Assistance Scheme.
Can I apply?
The application for the DTV Starter Kit is closed (last day of application: 31 October 2019). If you have already received an approval letter from IMDA, you can redeem your kit here by 31 January 2020.
For enquiries on the DTV Starter Kit, please call IMDA at 6377 3800.
Operating hours: 8:30am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday; 8:30am to 5:30pm, Friday (except public holidays)
For general and technical enquiries, please call Mediacorp at 6333 3888.
Operating hours: 8:30am to 11pm, Monday to Saturday (including public holidays)
Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.