Supported by Cybersecurity Agency of Singapore (CSA), IMDA partners with Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) to administer GoSecure.
GoSecure is designed to increase the cybersecurity capabilities of our local ICT companies and improve their product security posture. The programme helps to identify security gaps in their products and solutions through Security by Design consultation and vulnerability assessment to reduce cybersecurity risks.
Through GoSecure, ICT companies will be able to
Who can apply?
- Priority for first-time applicant for GoSecure
- Singapore-Owned or Singapore-Based ICT SME1
- Have local technical resources to go through the Capabilities Upskilling & Vulnerability Assessment Testing with SIT
- Owns the IP of the product or solution to undergo vulnerability assessment
- Have positive net equity based on the latest financial statement (optional for start-up companies2)
1ICT SME refers to the following:
- Business entities registered and operating in Singapore
- Singapore registered company that engages in Infocomm Technology (ICT) and related activities based on SSIC codes
- Minimum 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group annual sales turnover not more than $100 million OR Company’s Group employment size not more than 200 workers
2Start-up Companies refer to the following
- Registered for less than 5 years at time of grant application
- At least 30% local shareholdings
- Company's Group annual sales turnover is not more than $100 million or group employment size is not more than 200 workers; and
- Core activities to be carried out in Singapore.
- Training and knowledge transfer of Security-by-Design Principles
- Vulnerability Assessments (VA) for products
- Access to Expertise from SIT Faculty
- Subsidised fees starting from $6,500*
- Access to IT professional development or workplace training courses, seminars and workshops in Cybersecurity (charges may apply)
*prices may vary from case to case