List of Registered Inmarsat Point of Service Activation
- PSA 3022 - Globe Wireless LLC
- PSA 1020 - Xantic B.V
- PSA 3057 - Mackay Communications Inc
- PSA 3064 - Andtelco Ltd
- PSA 3077 - Arskom Computer Consultancy and Trade Ltd
- PSA 3091 - Panama Shipping Consultants Inc
- PSA 3105 - K.S.C (Krul Satellite Communications)
- PSA 3306 - Maritime Communications Services Pte Ltd
- PSA 1060 - Navigation Maritime Bulgare
- PSA 1431 - Singapore Telecommunications Limited
- PSA 2470 - Cambodia Shipping Corporation Pte Ltd
- PSA 2480 - Societatea Nationala de Radiocommunicatii S.A
- PSA 3001 - Satlink Maritime Services Pte Ltd
- PSA 3004 - Peninsular Electronics Ltd
- PSA 3008 - Hellenic Radio Services SA
- PSA 3013 - Marine Radio Systems Ltd
- PSA 3014 - Marconi Mobile Ltd
- PSA 3026 - DH-Intercom
- PSA 3035 - SAIT Communications SA
- PSA 3047 - S.I.T.A (Societe Internationale De Telecommunications Aeronautiques)
- PSA 3056 - Hanse Marine Communication
- PSA 3059 - PSC Holdings, S.A
- PSA 3093 - Navarino Telecom S.A
- PSA 1170 - France Telecom Mobile Satellite Communications Gmbh
- PSA 1070 - Stratos
- PSA 3142 - SMTS Pte Ltd
- PSA 3139 - Seacom Electronics Limited
- PSA 3050 - Telaccount Overseas Ltd
- PSA 3000 - NSSL Ltd
- PSA 3150 - Jason Electronic Pte Ltd
- PSA 3153 - Arimar S.p.A
- PSA 3101 - One Net Limited
- PSA 3069 - Polaris Electronics A/S
- PSA 3164 - Rico (Pte) Ltd
- PSA 3183 - Electrotech Australia Pty Ltd
- PSA 3099 - Hi Tek Marine, S.A.
- PSA 1500 - Comsat Inc.
IMDA and United States Federal Communications commission signed MOU to promote bilateral cooperation
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore and the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) have...
Nominations for 3rd edition of 100 Women in Tech list now open
Public invited to nominate women who are making an impact on Singapore’s tech industry “Girls in Tech” category returns for female...
Singapore and the European Free Trade Association launch negotiations on Digital Economy Agreement
Singapore and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) have launched negotiations on an EFTA-Singapore Digital Economy Agreement...
Singapore and the European Union Sign Digital Partnership
Minister-in-charge of Trade Relations S Iswaran and European Commissioner for Internal Market Thierry Breton signed the...
Singapore firms can now tap on Temus-IMDA's talent conversion programme to fill tech roles
Singapore’s Minister for Communications and Information Mrs Josephine Teo officiated the launch of Temus’ Step IT Up programme...
Enhanced measures against scam SMS
As part of the measures announced by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) in October last year, all organisations that...
IMDA and ACMA signed Memorandum of Understanding for enhanced cooperation to combat scam and spam communications
Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) signed Memorandum of...
The Korea-Singapore Digital Partnership Agreement Enters into force
The Korea-Singapore Digital Partnership Agreement (KSDPA) will enter into force on 14 January 2023. The KSDPA was signed by Second...
IMDA announces a $5 million fund to support Singapore’s media industry to adopt virtual production
To ensure that the local media industry remains competitive as the international partner of choice to create premium IP, the...
20 Industry Digital Plans, which have contributed to the uplifting of more than 85,000 businesses, will be progressively refreshed, with the Food Services Sector being the first to benefit from the refreshed model
The refreshed Food Services Industry Digital Plan will include a refreshed Digital Solution Roadmap, introduction of a roadmap...