1. Content Code for Nationwide Managed Transmission Linear Television Services
This Code applies to scheduled programmes on free-to-air TV and subscription TV.
2. Content Code for Over-the-Top, Video-on-Demand and Niche Services
This Code applies to content on over-the-top, video-on-demand, and niche services.
3. Television and Radio Advertising and Sponsorship Code
This Code applies to advertisements and sponsorship of programmes on free-to-air TV and subscription TV.
4. Code of Practice for Television Broadcast Standards
The Code outlines the technical performance standards to be observed by nationwide TV licensees.
5. Free-To-Air Radio Programme Code
This Code applies to content on free-to-air radio stations.
6. Television and Radio Advertising and Sponsorship Code
This Code applies to advertisements and sponsorship of programmes on free-to-air radio.
7. Film Classification Guidelines
The Film Classification Guidelines have been prepared to raise awareness and understanding of the Board of Film Censors (BFC) film classification process. The guidelines aim to reflect community standards while ensuring that due consideration are given to the film’s artistic, educational or literary merit.
8. Guidelines for Publicity Materials
The guidelines aim to reflect community standards while ensuring that due consideration are given to the film's artistic, educational or literary merit. The purpose of classification is to protect the young while allowing greater freedom of choice for adults.
9. Video Games Classification Guidelines
The Video Games Classification Guidelines contain information on the criteria that are used to evaluate video games in Singapore, and how rating decisions are made. The Video Games Classification Guidelines also outline the general principles that are taken into account when evaluating a video game.
10. Guidelines for Promotional and Print Publicity Materials for Video Games
Guidelines for video game distributors who are promoting their titles via trailers and demo games, as well as print publicity materials that are displayed in public.
11. Remote Gambling Act: Clarifications on the Scope of Social Games
Clarifications on the scope of the Remote Gambling Act in relation to social games.
Publications and Audio Materials
12. Content Guidelines for Imported Publications
These guidelines apply to imported publications such as magazines and books.
13. Content Guidelines for Local Lifestyle Magazines
These guidelines serve as a guide to permit holders who are engaged in publishing and distributing lifestyle magazines in Singapore under the Newspaper and Printing Presses Act (NPPA).
14. Guidelines for Audio Materials
These guidelines apply to audio materials.
15. Arts Entertainment Classification Code
The Arts Entertainment Classification Code aims to reflect community standards while ensuring that due consideration is given to the artistic, educational or literary merit of the arts performance. The purpose of classification is to protect the young while allowing greater freedom of choice for adults.
16. Internet Code of Practice
The Internet Code of Practice which falls under the Broadcasting Act (Cap. 28), outlines the content standards for Internet content.
17. Audiotext Code of Practice
The Audiotext Code of Practice which falls under the Class Licence scheme, applies to all providers of audiotext services (voice applications which allow users to enter or retrieve information over the phone), including those which offer chatline services.
18. Code of Practice for Market Conduct
The Media Market Conduct Code enables and maintains fair market conduct and effective competition in Singapore's media industry, while ensuring the availability of a comprehensive range of quality media services.
19. Guidelines On Maximum Contract Term And Early Termination Charges For Pay TV Services Offered To Consumers
These advisory guidelines are intended to clarify the standards that would be generally applied in assessing whether the pay TV retailers have complied with their obligations set out in paragraph 3.5 (“Prohibition on Excessive Early Termination Liabilities”) of the Code of Practice for Market Conduct.