IMDA’s Associate in Infocomm Media (AIM) Graduate Development Programme is a 2-year structured programme to nurture and develop talents passionate in the Infocomm Media field.
It is designed for you to gain broad-based exposure of the digital ecosystem, whilst deepening functional expertise. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with opportunities to rotate across IMDA’s different functions. This will enable you to build a strong foundation for future roles in shaping a vibrant digital economy and a cohesive digital society for Singapore.
What you can look forward to!
As an Associate, you can look forward to
Gaining broad-based exposure and deepening your functional expertise in Infocomm Media
Holistic growth and development through personalised learning ecosystem
What do we look for?
A discipline in the following:
- ICT / STEM-related
- Business Administration / Analytics
- Communications and Media
A strong passion for a career in the Infocomm Media space and the Public Service, with a strong drive to excel and make a difference
Excellent track records in:
- Leadership Positions
- Competition Achievements
- Co-curricular Activities
- Community Involvement
- Undergraduates in their final year of study, or Fresh Graduates with less than 2 years of work experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
What is the selection process?
2. Virtual Business Case Study
3. Engagement with Senior Leaders