Chief Technology Officer-as-a-Service (CTO-as-a-Service) enables Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) to self-assess their digital readiness and needs at any time and from anywhere, access market-proven and cost-effective digital solutions, as well as engage digital consultants for in-depth advisory and project management services.
Who is it for
Any business entity that wants to
- Know how to get started in going digital,
- Understand what type of solutions to adopt for its specific business challenge, or
- Select the solution that best meets its needs.
How to access
Click on CTO-as-a-Service or scan the QR code
Features and benefits
Through CTO-as-a-Service, an enterprise can:
- Perform a self-assessment of its digital readiness and identify its digitalisation needs and gaps;
- Learn from other Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) that have successfully implemented digitalisation projects;
- Receive recommendations of digital solutions based on its business needs and profile; and
- Compare digital solutions, by functions and costs.
There are over 450 subsidised digital solutions available for selection, ranging from those that address sector-specific or common business needs, to those that serve to streamline operations, enhance business sales revenue or safeguard business resiliency.
Through CTO-as-a-Service, the enterprise can also engage digital consultants from the appointed operators, Accenture and Stone Forest IT, for digital advisory to help
- Seek deeper understanding of its business needs and priorities;
- Tailor digital solutions and training roadmaps for its businesses; and
- Incorporate essential cybersecurity risks, basic data usage and protection requirements into its digitalisation.
The enterprise can further request the digital consultants to help project manage the implementation of its digitalisation projects.
First-time usage of the digital advisory and project management services is available at no cost to eligible enterprises. Subsequent usage or enhancement of services will be based on commercial agreements, should the enterprises want to continue to engage the digital consultants.
Eligibility for subsidised digital consultancy
Any business entity that meets the following requirements will be eligible for first-time usage of digital advisory and project management services at no cost:
- Registered and operating in Singapore;
- Minimum of 30% local shareholding;
- Enterprise’s Group Annual Sales Turnover not more than $100 million per annum, or Enterprise’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 employees; and
- Has not used the services of CTO-as-a-Service digital consultants previously.