- Mentorship and capital grant to first-time entrepreneurs;
- Enterprise Singapore (ESG) will match $3 for every $1 raised by the entrepreneur.
- A Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) who is a first-time entrepreneur with a novel idea.
You need to:
- Hold or decide to hold at least 30% equity in the underlying company;
- Ensure that the company has at least 51% of local shareholding and has not been incorporated for more than 6 months at the point of application to ESG;
- Dedicate a reasonable amount of your time to the business and must be a key decision maker in the company;
- Commit full-time to the company and not be in any other employment from the time you accepted the terms and conditions of the Letter of Offer.
You must not have:
- Registered or incorporated any business entity.
- Received any funding for the proposed business idea from another government organisation.
- Complete the Startup SG Founder Application Form and submit it to your selected Accredited Mentor Partners (AMP) for consideration.
- If the AMP assesses that you have met the eligibility and evaluation criteria, you will be recommended to ESG, together with the appropriate milestones for grant disbursements.
- Incomplete applications will not be addressed.
- Completed and signed Startup SG Founder Application Form,
- ACRA e-statement (to declare that main applicant is a first-time entrepreneur)1,
- Business plans, CVs of management team (Optional).
1. You do not need to incorporate a company to apply for this grant, otherwise the company should not be incorporated for more than six (6) months at the point of application to ESG.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.