Rate Our Information

Was this Information useful?

How to Apply

last updated 03 November 2017

Information on the application process and the forms and supporting documents to be submitted.

Application Process

How Do I Apply?

  • Complete the PC-Bundle application form
  • For broadband service application, fill in the Broadband Service application form and Deed of Indemnity
  • Submit completed form(s) and supporting documents to the applicant's school's administrative staff or directly to the relevant appointed lead agency for processing

Supporting Documents

The applicant must have:

  • A valid student pass/matriculation card
  • NRICs/birth certificates of the applicant and all the members of the household
  • Latest pay slip or a 12-month CPF contribution history of all working adults in the household
  • Latest 12-month CPF contribution history or a declaration of income status of all non-working adults in the household

Application Forms

Application Form TypeFor Student and Person with DisabilitiesFor Voluntary Welfare Organisation
PC-Bundle Scheme

Application Process

PC-Bundle Scheme Workflow Process

PC Bundle Workflow Nov 2016