SPEARHEADING digitalisation for the future
More advanced enterprises may build digital capabilities and a team from within with the Digital Leaders Programme
Jointly run by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Enterprise Singapore (ESG), the Digital Leaders Programme (DLP) aims to help digitally progressive local companies accelerate their digital transformation plans. The programme will support companies who are ready to integrate digital into their core business strategy and build in-house digital capabilities, so that they can develop innovative business models and capture new growth opportunities.
Click here (808.91KB) to view and download the hi-res infographic.
Who can apply?
- Business entities registered and operating in Singapore, with at least 30% local shareholding
- Non-Infocomm Technology (Non-ICT) companies that have digitalised and are seeking to push new boundaries to develop new capabilities and capture growth opportunities
DLP companies can benefit from the following:
- Build an in-house core digital team: Funding support in hiring a core Digital Team to drive digital transformation initiatives that supports the business strategies. The team will comprise a Leader (i.e. Chief Technology Officer/ Chief Digital Officer or equivalent), as well as a team of up to 5 digital talents (e.g. enterprise architects) to execute the digital transformation initiatives for the organisation;
- Chart a digital roadmap: Funding support to engage consultancy services for the development of digital roadmaps to guide key action plans and implementation of digital projects; and
- Develop Proof of Concepts (POCs) for new markets/ customer segments: Funding support for the development of new digital products and services to generate new revenue streams.
Companies will also have access to a curated network of ecosystem partners such as system integrators, technology companies, strategy consultants and talent search firms to deepen knowledge and exposure to digitalisation, facilitate recruitment of a digital team and to support the company’s digitalisation plans.
Interested non-ICT companies will be assessed based on a set of criteria including:
- Achieved sufficient digital maturity and implemented digital initiatives that have derived tangible value for their business;
- Ability to demonstrate clear intention and financial capability to drive and integrate digital into the core business to capture new growth opportunities;
- Possess management commitment to digital transformation as a priority, and are willing to dedicate significant time and resources to infuse digital into core business strategy, build a digital team, and transform business operations; and
- Ability to demonstrate revenue growth potential by leveraging digital to scale regionally or globally.
How to apply?
Participation in the Digital Leaders Programme is only available to selected companies. Interested companies may contact us at DIGITAL_LEADERS@imda.gov.sg.
For more information, please contact us at DIGITAL_LEADERS@imda.gov.sg