This programme aims to support the initial growth of promising Singapore-based Infocomm and Media (ICM) start-ups with different government tools and grants, providing opportunities for enterprise tech start-ups to pitch and build reference customers, and be part of a vibrant ICM community that promotes collaboration.
Companies enrolled into SG:D Spark will gain access to Government and industry support through IMDA including:
- Priority processing of grant applications;
- Assistance in tech talent recruitment;
- Exclusive access to networking opportunities, expert advice and masterclasses from a community of leading industry partners.
- A Singapore-based ICM start-up and young company offering innovative infocomm product(s) or service(s) for enterprise(s) and consumer market(s).
You need to:
- Be registered and have initial presence in Singapore;
- Have an annual local sales turnover of less than $20M and annual group revenue of less than $100M;
- Have a product / service that has a clear business value proposition.
Priority grant applications are applicable from Q1/Q2 2019 and limited to selected capabilities development grants offered by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) only.
What to expect when applying
To apply, see attached Guidelines and Terms & Conditions for more information.
For more details: SG:D SPARK
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org