For general tech investments:
- Co-investment ratio of 7:3, up to $250K.
- Thereafter, ratio of 1:1, up to $2M (only for SC's investments).
For deep tech investments:
- Co-investment ratio of 7:3, up to $500K.
- Thereafter, ratio of 1:1, up to $4M (only for SC's investments).
Note: Co-investment ratio refers to "SEEDS Capital: co-investor"
- A Singapore-based startup company with core activities carried out here.
You need to:
- Be incorporated as a Private Limited company for less than five years.
- Have paid-up capital of at least S$50,000.
- Be able to prove substantial innovative and intellectual content for your product(s) and/or service(s) and application(s).
- Have high-growth potential with clear scalability for the international market.
- Have identified a ready, independent third-party investor(s).
Your company must not be:
- A subsidiary or joint-venture.
- A business that is involved in the following business activities: gambling; tobacco-related products or any other activities which are in violation of law or against public interest.
- Must be able to contribute to the startup’s growth;
- Should possess the management experience, relevant business contacts and/or necessary technical expertise that can add value to the startup;
- Should not hold shares in the investee prior to the co-investment (for new investments);
- Must be prepared to invest at least S$50,000 into each startup.
- Business plan;
- Financial statements or management accounts;
- Business ACRA;
- Background of potential co-investor (if available).