For general tech investments:
- Co-investment ratio of 7:3, up to $250K.
- Thereafter, ratio of 1:1, up to $2M (only for SC's investments).
For deep tech investments:
- Co-investment ratio of 7:3, up to $500K.
- Thereafter, ratio of 1:1, up to $4M (only for SC's investments).
Note: Co-investment ratio refers to "SEEDS Capital: co-investor"
- A Singapore-based startup company with core activities carried out here.
You need to:
- Be incorporated as a Private Limited company for less than five years.
- Have paid-up capital of at least S$50,000.
- Be able to prove substantial innovative and intellectual content for your product(s) and/or service(s) and application(s).
- Have high-growth potential with clear scalability for the international market.
- Have identified a ready, independent third-party investor(s).
Your company must not be:
- A subsidiary or joint-venture.
- A business that is involved in the following business activities: gambling; tobacco-related products or any other activities which are in violation of law or against public interest.
- Must be able to contribute to the startup’s growth;
- Should possess the management experience, relevant business contacts and/or necessary technical expertise that can add value to the startup;
- Should not hold shares in the investee prior to the co-investment (for new investments);
- Must be prepared to invest at least S$50,000 into each startup.
- Business plan;
- Financial statements or management accounts;
- Business ACRA;
- Background of potential co-investor (if available).
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.