- 70% subsidy of out-of-pocket training expenses, capped at $10,000 per eligible company.
- Provided on top of existing government course fee subsidies, in addition to the sector-specific grant cap for the PSG pre-scoped productivity solutions.
- A Singaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking for funding to upskill your employees in areas that will help enhance business competitiveness.
You need to:
- Be a Singapore-registered company that has at least one approved Productivity Solutions Grant project.
You may concurrently apply for this subsidy and the Productivity Solutions Grant.
What to expect when applying
To apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant (SkillsFuture Training Subsidy) or PSG(SFTS), you will have to go through the Business Grants Portal (BGP).
Documents you'll need for your application
- Had qualified for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) and accepted the Letter of Offer for your PSG application;
- A training plan to be submitted which includes selecting courses from an approved list for your sector.
For more information on the subsidy and the list of suggested training courses: PSG(SFTS)
Plug and Play Network - Market Study and Consultation
As part of the Plug and Play network, this program provides in-depth market information or advice from industry experts on business strategies in chosen markets (e.g China, India, Southeast Asia or Middle East).
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.