TeSA Mid-Career Advance
This programme aims to help companies address their tech talent needs by tapping on experienced Singaporean workers aged 40 and above from different sectors, who will be upskilled to take on meaningful tech job roles, regardless of whether the individual has an ICT background.
To offset the cost of training mid-career professionals, funding support for the following qualified items will be provided:
- Monthly salary for trainees;
- Training fees for local / overseas training;
- Overseas attachment
- A Singapore registered company.
- An employer of ICT professionals for tech job roles in demand by the industry.
You need to:
- Commit to hire local workers aged 40 and above and have the appropriate resources to reskill and upskill them throughout the training duration.
- Identify training job roles, develop structured training plans that are aligned to the Skills Framework for ICT, provide support structures within work environment, and propose post-training arrangements plans for the trainees after the end of the training duration.
- Co-fund the cost of the training programme, which include monthly salaries, training fees for local and/or overseas training, and overseas attachment.
What to expect when applying
To apply, you can email here for more information or click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more details about the programme: TeSA Mid-Career Advance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org