Up to 70% of funding support is provided.
What is covered:
- Sector-specific solutions1 including retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries.
- Solutions that cut across industries such as customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
1. These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and National Parks Board (NParks).
- A Singaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to improve productivity through automation.
You need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Have a least 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only);
- Purchase/lease/subscribe the IT solution(s) or equipment(s) to be used in Singapore.
- Visit Tech Depot on SME Portal to access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor;
For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) using a CorpPass1 account.
1. No CorpPass Account? Refer to the CorpPass guide for instructions on setting up an account.
- Quotation from pre-approved vendor;
- Completed application form on BGP.