Up to 80% of funding support is provided from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022.
- A Singaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to continue your digitalisation and productivity upgrading efforts.
You need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Have a least 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only);
- Purchase/lease/subscribe the IT solution(s) or equipment(s) to be used in Singapore.
What is covered:
- Sector-specific solutions1 including retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries.
- Solutions that cut across industries such as customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
1. These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG), National Environmental Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on GoBusiness Gov Assist here.
- Visit GoBusiness Gov Assist to access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor;
For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) using a SingPass account.
- Quotation from pre-approved vendor;
- Completed application form on BGP.
Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
This programme helps your company in your innovation journey by engaging A*STAR Research Scientists and Engineers from Research Institutes (RIs) to identify and execute suitable Research and Development (R&D) or innovation projects to upgrade your operations.
Startup SG Equity
This government and private co-investment scheme provides equity investments to tech startups with strong intellectual property and global market potential. SEEDS Capital Pte Ltd (SC) and SGInnovate have been appointed to manage the funds under Startup SG Equity.
Overseas Market Workshop (China)
This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of the regional markets through networking with local businesses in China and also gain knowledge from local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) - Standards Adoption
This component of the EDG helps companies adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries and emerging sectors. By doing so, companies can enhance their competitiveness, improve their access to other markets and increase customer trust in their products and services.
E-Commerce Booster Package - Singapore E-Commerce Programme
Through this programme, businesses can engage one of the four appointed e-commerce platforms to sell products online and expand their reach in the Singapore market