Companies enrolled into SG:D Spark will gain access to Government and industry support through IMDA including:
- Priority processing of grant applications;
- Assistance in tech talent recruitment;
- Exclusive access to networking opportunities, expert advice and masterclasses from a community of leading industry partners.
- A Singapore-based ICM start-up and young company offering innovative infocomm product(s) or service(s) for enterprise(s) and consumer market(s).
You need to:
- Be registered and have initial presence in Singapore;
- Have an annual local sales turnover of less than $20M and annual group revenue of less than $100M;
- Have a product / service that has a clear business value proposition.
Priority grant applications are applicable from Q1/Q2 2019 and limited to selected capabilities development grants offered by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) only.
What to expect when applying