The Digital Leaders Programme: Fast-track digital capability building
The Digital Leaders Programme is tailored to help digitally ambitious and progressive local non-ICT companies accelerate their digital transformation. Jointly run by IMDA and Enterprise Singapore, the programme supports local companies in building in-house digital capabilities that better position them to capture new business opportunities locally and beyond.
Transforming businesses – Benefits of Digital Leaders Programme
The Digital Leaders Programme arms companies with digital knowledge and capabilities through a three-prong approach – Empower, Enable, Engage – grooming businesses into Digital Leaders equipped to leverage digitalisation to stay ahead of the competition and drive their next bound of growth.
The Digital Leaders journey
- Companies who wish to join the Digital Leaders Programme must possess digital ambitions that are mapped to a business growth strategy.
- Once on board the Digital Leaders Programme, companies will:
- Form a digital core team to execute digital ambition and projects
- Chart a digital roadmap to guide strategy and implementation plans to achieve digital transformation goals
- Execute impactful digital projects to create new value propositions and/or build new revenue streams, in line with the company’s digital ambitions
Who can apply?
- Non-ICT business entities registered and operating in Singapore, with at least 30% local shareholding.
- Companies that have digitalised and are keen to push new digitalisation boundaries to capture new growth opportunities.
- Companies that are willing to invest in in-house digital capabilities and build a digital team.
- Companies whose management prioritises digital transformation and possess the financial capability to drive and integrate digital into the core business.