Applicants are requested to submit the following documents along with their online application:
- Copy of Resume
- Copy of all educational certificates and transcripts from GCE ‘O’ level, or equivalent to tertiary education
- Letters of recommendations from two referees and their contact details (referees must not be immediate relatives of the applicant)
- Proof of application or admission into course of study
- Information on proposed course of study, including the estimated cost of tuition fees and other compulsory fees in SGD
- Soft copy of applicant’s portfolio and/or samples of their three best works (e.g. sketches, write-ups, and/or audio-video recordings) submitted in DVD format or thumbdrive (acceptable file formats: .doc, .ppt, .mp4, .wmv, .jpg, .xls and .pdf).
Infocomm Media Development Authority
10 Pasir Panjang Road #03-01
Mapletree Business City
All portfolios must be in DVD or thumbdrives. All DVDs or thumbdrives should be clearly labelled with the applicant’s name, NRIC number, contact details and must be accompanied by a brief write-up of each work (including: Date and title of the work, its duration, synopsis, and applicant’s role in the work).
The three (3) copies of DVDs or thumbdrives must reach IMDA by 2 April (Monday), 3pm at the latest. We regret that late or incomplete submissions will not be considered. All documents and portfolios submitted are non-returnable.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications early to avoid server downtime due to heavy usage of the portal and peak congestion near the end of the application period.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview. IMDA and the co-sponsoring companies reserve the right of non-disclosure for information pertaining to the outcome of applications. All terms and conditions are subject to change and are accurate at date of update.
IMDA’s decision on scholarship grants is final and conclusive, and will not be subjected to any form of appeal or review.