Career Conversion Programmes (CCP) are career conversion programmes targeted at Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs), including mid-career switchers, to undergo skills conversion and move into new occupations or sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression.
Who can apply?
- Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs)
- Employers of ICT professionals
- Facilitate recruitment of career switchers to meet employers’ manpower needs
- Tap on Government funding through Course Fee grant and Salary Support/ Training Allowance
- Leverage structured industry-recognised training
- Minimise redundancies and reskill experienced employees to take on new job roles